Ongekleurd

Thailand gerelateerde nieuws- en krantenartikelen.
Moderators: Chang, Patriot, Broom

Moderator: Loempia

Plaats reactie
Bericht
Auteur
Mart
Erelid
Erelid

Ongekleurd

#1 Bericht door Mart » zondag 12 april 2009, 11:43

Sunday , April 12 , 2009
Anarchy Reigns as an Impotent Government Stands in the Sidelines
Posted by Dalxxxxxxxx , Reader : 21 , 16:50:00
Print

I sat down this afternoon wanting to put down my thoughts about what and how I felt about the things tht happened in Thailand vis-a-vis the activities of the Red Shirt Mob and the response, or lack of response, of the Abhisit Government.

Before I delved too deeply into the subject I came across the following article written by a Bangkok Post Newspaper columnist or editor today. I read through it twice and decided I did not really have to express my thoughts anymore because Khun Voranai's article succintly summarized my own thinking about the "do nothing" and "cowardly" prime minister of Thailand and his inept, useless, and/or even trecherous Cabinet members and other subordinates.

Even if I am not a citizen of this country, my heart is with the good and law-abiding people of this country. I felt deeply disappointed by the way the Abhisit Government let us (all citizens and residents alike) down by the way they chose to handle the Red Shirt Mob since the beginning of their most recent activities.

Everyday while working out in the well-equipped gym and sports center in our condominium building my neighbors and I would discuss the day's events and express our individual opinions. In addition to the air-conditioned gym, amenities available include a swimming pool, saunas for men and women, indoor squash court, tennis courts, and table tennis table. There is also moorings for motor yachts amd sailboats at the back of the building for boat owners who live in the building.

To a person, no one supported or symphatized with the Red Shirts Mob. Neither does anyone understand why the Abhisit Government is so afraid of doing anything about this group of criminals and allowed them to do whatever thay want to do, blocking traffic throughout Bangkok, trespassing on private and public properties, hitting innocent people with clubs and steel bars, and all types of anarchic activities that clearly broke the laws of the land. The "square faced demon" is considered as bad news for Thailand by one and all.

Here is Khun Voranai's article reprinted in full so you do not have to leave this page to go to his page in the Bangkok Post Online. The link is:

http://www.bangkokpost.com/opinion/opin ... rchy-reign

An Impotent Government Lets Anarchy Reign

By: Vorxxxx Vanijxxxxx
Published: 12/04/2009 at 12:00 AM
Newspaper section: News

When a government is afraid, refuses to act, sits idly by and lets a mob terrorise a country, anarchy reigns while ordinary citizens suffer.

On Thursday, the red shirts held the city of Bangkok hostage. They blocked major roads and intersections, including Victory Monument, effectively paralysing the city. The government did nothing. Give them an inch, and they'll take a mile. Give them one city, and they'll take another.

On Saturday, the red shirts broke into the Royal Cliff Beach Resort in Pattaya, site of the Asean summit. They smashed through the glass doors of the convention hall and ran through the building, overturning tables, blowing horns, waving Thai flags and screaming "Abhisit get out!"

Asean leaders had to be evacuated by helicopter, the summit was cancelled and the red shirts cheered jubilantly.

Bear in mind, the location of the Royal Cliff Beach Resort is quite easily defendable against any siege, let alone a rabble. Situated high on a cliff, with only one main entrance, the only way the red shirts could have entered was through the sheer incompetence of the authorities.

In both cases, Prime Minister Abhisit Vejjajiva's government has failed to protect the citizens of Thailand; our persons and property. Failed to protect the integrity and sovereignty of his government. Failed to preserve the rule of law. Failed to protect the leaders of Asean countries.

A state of emergency was declared in Pattaya, but later lifted.

How could this happen? How could the government be so impotent and fail in its responsibilities to Thailand and its people?

The reason I am criticising the Abhisit government, rather than the red shirts, is this: In any country, any society, there will always be destructive, irrational mobs that have no regard for human rights or the rule of law. I don't expect a mob, roused by fiery propaganda, driven by anger, vengeance and rewards (acting at the behest of a puppet master), to behave any better than a destructive, irrational mob; a bunch of savages.

However, every society has a social contract between the government and its people. Therefore, I do expect the government to protect us, the people of Thailand, and preserve the law and integrity of our country against a terrorist mob. I expect the government to do its job.

When the yellow shirts took over Suvarnabhumi airport last year, the Somchai Wongsawat government was impotent in handling the terrorist act. Because of this it lost its credibility, integrity and right to rule. Politicians jumped ship, the opposition gained power and Thaksin Shinawatra's nominee parties, whether People Power or Puea Thai, lost power.

Will the Abhisit government go the way of Somchai's? To be honest, I hope not, for I fear the tyranny and delusion of a megalomaniac more so than anyone sitting in government right now.

But in this foulest of political chess games between Thaksin Shinawatra and the government so far, the government has been backed into a corner. What is PM Abhisit going to do?

As an export-led country that also relies heavily on tourism, it is understandable for a Thai government to fear the dreaded international condemnation. We are a nation obsessed with image - in everything we do we are mindful of what others will think of us. We are afraid that they will not spend money on us.

I understand, and to a certain extent sympathise, with PM Abhisit's predicament. He has tried his best to reach a peaceful conclusion, to go the way of appeasement. But how far can a man bend over backwards, until he realises that the entire country of Thailand is getting ________. I'll let you, dear readers, fill in the blank. (Hint: the 6-letter word starts with an "f")

I for one, as a citizen, am not willing to sacrifice precious hours just so the international community can keep thinking Thailand is a nice, smiley, peaceful country. We are not. Save the lies for tourist brochures. We are a country ruled by mobs, whether yellow or red.

A demonstration is an exercising of democratic rights, the right to stand up and march for your beliefs, an honourable action for any citizen of a democracy. But when a demonstration turns into an act of terrorism, anarchy reigns.

If a government bows to the passions of the mob, rendered impotent by terrorist tactics, then the government loses its credibility, and, the confidence in and legitimacy of its regime. Hence it loses its power to govern. Just ask former PM Somchai how that felt.

There's the 2009 London riots by protestors against the G20 summit. The 2008 Greek riots by disgruntled youths. In France in 2005 and 2007 the working class staged a series of riots and a state of emergency was declared. In 1999, the anti-globalisation movement marched on the World Trade Organisation Ministerial Conference in Seattle.

Demonstrations turned into riots and vandalism, laws were broken and chaos ensued. The police marched in and order was restored.

Those are evidence that in the three models of modern democracy (the US, the UK and France) and in the nation where democracy originated (Greece) it's a right, and an honourable thing for the people to stage protests. But if a protest turns into terrorism, the government has the right to use force to restore order and preserve the rule of law. Otherwise anarchy reigns.

In 2008, the yellow shirts took over Government House and Parliament. The riots left three dead and many injured. There was excessive force and sheer incompetence in the use of gas canisters by police. But however poorly planned and badly executed, it was the Somchai government's job to restore order, to preserve the rule of law, to protect the sovereignty and integrity of the state, and most importantly the rights and welfare of its citizens.

PM Abhisit, there's no need to be afraid of international condemnation. The international community knows well what the word "hypocrisy" means. There's a fine line between democracy and anarchy, and it is the duty of the government to preserve law and order, in the interests of its citizens.

As a citizen, it does not encourage my confidence in the government when the police can flag me down for any little reason (such as driving at night in a pub area), while at the same time, seeing the police helping block off traffic and providing all sorts of courtesy and convenience to the red or yellow movements in their attempts to terrorise citizens.

Do we not have a government to protect us? Are we the ones that have to protect ourselves? When citizens have to take the law into our own hands, is that not anarchy? If so, why then do we have you to govern us? Why then do we have this thing called democracy when the government allows a mob to terrorise the rights and welfare of the people?

I would like to ask both Thaksin and PM Abhisit: Have you forgotten about us, the people? PM Abhisit, our hope for the future of this country is in your hands. Please take this criticism to heart. It is written, not out of spite for your government, but out of love for this country. Please, do not fail us again.

Dit zijn geen rood/geel verhalen, dit is werkelijkheid.

Ik blijf het nieuws volgen.
Was het maar waar dat ....................
dat iedereen gelukkig was

RuudThai
Expat
Expat

Re: Ongekleurd

#2 Bericht door RuudThai » zondag 12 april 2009, 14:34

Mart schreef:Sunday , April 12 , 2009
Anarchy Reigns as an Impotent Government Stands in the Sidelines
An Impotent Government Lets Anarchy Reign

By: Vorxxxx Vanijxxxxx
Published: 12/04/2009 at 12:00 AM
Newspaper section: News

When a government is afraid, refuses to act, sits idly by and lets a mob terrorise a country, anarchy reigns while ordinary citizens suffer.

On Thursday, the red shirts held the city of Bangkok hostage. They blocked major roads and intersections, including Victory Monument, effectively paralysing the city. The government did nothing. Give them an inch, and they'll take a mile. Give them one city, and they'll take another.

On Saturday, the red shirts broke into the Royal Cliff Beach Resort in Pattaya, site of the Asean summit. They smashed through the glass doors of the convention hall and ran through the building, overturning tables, blowing horns, waving Thai flags and screaming "Abhisit get out!"

Asean leaders had to be evacuated by helicopter, the summit was cancelled and the red shirts cheered jubilantly.

Bear in mind, the location of the Royal Cliff Beach Resort is quite easily defendable against any siege, let alone a rabble. Situated high on a cliff, with only one main entrance, the only way the red shirts could have entered was through the sheer incompetence of the authorities.

In both cases, Prime Minister Abhisit Vejjajiva's government has failed to protect the citizens of Thailand; our persons and property. Failed to protect the integrity and sovereignty of his government. Failed to preserve the rule of law. Failed to protect the leaders of Asean countries.

A state of emergency was declared in Pattaya, but later lifted.

How could this happen? How could the government be so impotent and fail in its responsibilities to Thailand and its people?

The reason I am criticising the Abhisit government, rather than the red shirts, is this: In any country, any society, there will always be destructive, irrational mobs that have no regard for human rights or the rule of law. I don't expect a mob, roused by fiery propaganda, driven by anger, vengeance and rewards (acting at the behest of a puppet master), to behave any better than a destructive, irrational mob; a bunch of savages.

However, every society has a social contract between the government and its people. Therefore, I do expect the government to protect us, the people of Thailand, and preserve the law and integrity of our country against a terrorist mob. I expect the government to do its job.

When the yellow shirts took over Suvarnabhumi airport last year, the Somchai Wongsawat government was impotent in handling the terrorist act. Because of this it lost its credibility, integrity and right to rule. Politicians jumped ship, the opposition gained power and Thaksin Shinawatra's nominee parties, whether People Power or Puea Thai, lost power.

Will the Abhisit government go the way of Somchai's? To be honest, I hope not, for I fear the tyranny and delusion of a megalomaniac more so than anyone sitting in government right now.

But in this foulest of political chess games between Thaksin Shinawatra and the government so far, the government has been backed into a corner. What is PM Abhisit going to do?

As an export-led country that also relies heavily on tourism, it is understandable for a Thai government to fear the dreaded international condemnation. We are a nation obsessed with image - in everything we do we are mindful of what others will think of us. We are afraid that they will not spend money on us.

I understand, and to a certain extent sympathise, with PM Abhisit's predicament. He has tried his best to reach a peaceful conclusion, to go the way of appeasement. But how far can a man bend over backwards, until he realises that the entire country of Thailand is getting ________. I'll let you, dear readers, fill in the blank. (Hint: the 6-letter word starts with an "f")

I for one, as a citizen, am not willing to sacrifice precious hours just so the international community can keep thinking Thailand is a nice, smiley, peaceful country. We are not. Save the lies for tourist brochures. We are a country ruled by mobs, whether yellow or red.

A demonstration is an exercising of democratic rights, the right to stand up and march for your beliefs, an honourable action for any citizen of a democracy. But when a demonstration turns into an act of terrorism, anarchy reigns.

If a government bows to the passions of the mob, rendered impotent by terrorist tactics, then the government loses its credibility, and, the confidence in and legitimacy of its regime. Hence it loses its power to govern. Just ask former PM Somchai how that felt.

There's the 2009 London riots by protestors against the G20 summit. The 2008 Greek riots by disgruntled youths. In France in 2005 and 2007 the working class staged a series of riots and a state of emergency was declared. In 1999, the anti-globalisation movement marched on the World Trade Organisation Ministerial Conference in Seattle.

Demonstrations turned into riots and vandalism, laws were broken and chaos ensued. The police marched in and order was restored.

Those are evidence that in the three models of modern democracy (the US, the UK and France) and in the nation where democracy originated (Greece) it's a right, and an honourable thing for the people to stage protests. But if a protest turns into terrorism, the government has the right to use force to restore order and preserve the rule of law. Otherwise anarchy reigns.

In 2008, the yellow shirts took over Government House and Parliament. The riots left three dead and many injured. There was excessive force and sheer incompetence in the use of gas canisters by police. But however poorly planned and badly executed, it was the Somchai government's job to restore order, to preserve the rule of law, to protect the sovereignty and integrity of the state, and most importantly the rights and welfare of its citizens.

PM Abhisit, there's no need to be afraid of international condemnation. The international community knows well what the word "hypocrisy" means. There's a fine line between democracy and anarchy, and it is the duty of the government to preserve law and order, in the interests of its citizens.

As a citizen, it does not encourage my confidence in the government when the police can flag me down for any little reason (such as driving at night in a pub area), while at the same time, seeing the police helping block off traffic and providing all sorts of courtesy and convenience to the red or yellow movements in their attempts to terrorise citizens.

Do we not have a government to protect us? Are we the ones that have to protect ourselves? When citizens have to take the law into our own hands, is that not anarchy? If so, why then do we have you to govern us? Why then do we have this thing called democracy when the government allows a mob to terrorise the rights and welfare of the people?

I would like to ask both Thaksin and PM Abhisit: Have you forgotten about us, the people? PM Abhisit, our hope for the future of this country is in your hands. Please take this criticism to heart. It is written, not out of spite for your government, but out of love for this country. Please, do not fail us again.

Dit zijn geen rood/geel verhalen, dit is werkelijkheid.

Ik blijf het nieuws volgen.
Gôh, dit stuk had ik ook al geplaatst (bij "Er broeits iets in Bangkok") zijnde een goede afspiegeling van de politieke situatie nu. Is dit nou ook onwaarheid Mart?
En het is natuurlijk erg makkelijk om jou als Thaksinfan slechts bepaalde jou aansprekende artikelen er uit te halen en zo de waarheid naar jouw hand te zetten.
Maar oja, ik was even vergeten dat jij zeer belangrijke geheime informatie hebt, die wij allemaal niet kennen.
Volg vooral het nieuws verder en probeer je Thaksinverhalen hier verder te spuien. Gelukkig staan de pro-Thaksin tv-zenders nu op zwart en nu nog zijn phone-ins uitschakelen, dan is de grootste stoker in Thailand ook uitgeschakeld.
Het is een zielige toestand al met al. Dit is een afgang van en een ramp voor Thailand. Het is te hopen dat PM Abhisit deze achterbakse aanvallen overleeft en zijn zeer goed in gang gezette herstelplannen voor Thailand kan verwezenlijken.
Er staat nu een losprijs van 1 miljoen baht op het hoofd van Thaksin. Dat is te weinig: verhoog het tot 50 miljoen baht en misschien dat de opstoker van al deze rellen dan gepakt kan worden.

Groet,
Ruud

Hendrik
kenner
kenner

#3 Bericht door Hendrik » zondag 12 april 2009, 15:00

RuudThai schreef: Gôh, dit stuk had ik ook al geplaatst (bij "Er broeits iets in Bangkok") zijnde een goede afspiegeling van de politieke situatie nu. Is dit nou ook onwaarheid Mart?
En het is natuurlijk erg makkelijk om jou als Thaksinfan slechts bepaalde jou aansprekende artikelen er uit te halen en zo de waarheid naar jouw hand te zetten.
Maar oja, ik was even vergeten dat jij zeer belangrijke geheime informatie hebt, die wij allemaal niet kennen.
Volg vooral het nieuws verder en probeer je Thaksinverhalen hier verder te spuien. Gelukkig staan de pro-Thaksin tv-zenders nu op zwart en nu nog zijn phone-ins uitschakelen, dan is de grootste stoker in Thailand ook uitgeschakeld.
Het is een zielige toestand al met al. Dit is een afgang van en een ramp voor Thailand. Het is te hopen dat PM Abhisit deze achterbakse aanvallen overleeft en zijn zeer goed in gang gezette herstelplannen voor Thailand kan verwezenlijken.
Er staat nu een losprijs van 1 miljoen baht op het hoofd van Thaksin. Dat is te weinig: verhoog het tot 50 miljoen baht en misschien dat de opstoker van al deze rellen dan gepakt kan worden.
Groet,
Ruud
Inzameling houden Ruud???

Wereldvreemd
Volwaardig lid
Volwaardig lid

#4 Bericht door Wereldvreemd » zondag 12 april 2009, 16:58

RuudThai schreef:Het is een zielige toestand al met al. Dit is een afgang van en een ramp voor Thailand. Het is te hopen dat PM Abhisit deze achterbakse aanvallen overleeft en zijn zeer goed in gang gezette herstelplannen voor Thailand kan verwezenlijken.
Veel Thai zien dit anders en vinden het juist een probleem. De overheid gaat te langzaam over tot actie en heeft in een groot aantal gevallen een afwachtende houding, bang om de verkeerde zet te doen.....
De besluiteloosheid van de afgelopen dagen is een goed voorbeeld.
- -

RuudThai
Expat
Expat

#5 Bericht door RuudThai » zondag 12 april 2009, 17:17

Wereldvreemd schreef:
RuudThai schreef:Het is een zielige toestand al met al. Dit is een afgang van en een ramp voor Thailand. Het is te hopen dat PM Abhisit deze achterbakse aanvallen overleeft en zijn zeer goed in gang gezette herstelplannen voor Thailand kan verwezenlijken.
Veel Thai zien dit anders en vinden het juist een probleem. De overheid gaat te langzaam over tot actie en heeft in een groot aantal gevallen een afwachtende houding, bang om de verkeerde zet te doen.....
De besluiteloosheid van de afgelopen dagen is een goed voorbeeld.
Hoe lang is deze regering nu aan de macht? DRIE (3) maanden! Ze zijn nog bezig om de puinhopen van de 2 vorige regeringen op te ruimen en zich een weg te zoeken door de door hen achtergelaten onafgewerkte stapel papieren, verplichtingen, toezeggingen, prestige-objecten enz. enz. Bovendien is er ook nog zo iets als een wereldwijde economische crisis, gedonder in het zuiden van Thailand, gedonder met roodhemden, en is Thailand dit jaar ook nog eens voorzitter van ASEAN.
Ik heb al gezegd: deze regering heeft nu rust nodig en niet die ellendige stokebrand van een Thaksin met zijn aanhoudende ondermijning van de democratie. Hij is geen Thai, hij is een vijand van de Thai!
Of er sprake is van besluiteloosheid de afgelopen dagen is voor mij de vraag. Ik denk dat er wat anders achter zit, dit volgens mijn geheime bronnen.... :ugeek: :mrgreen:

Groet,
Ruud

Ben
Expat
Expat

#6 Bericht door Ben » zondag 12 april 2009, 19:42

Een kijkje achter de schermen .

http://suthep-thaugsuban.love.com/

Wereldvreemd
Volwaardig lid
Volwaardig lid

#7 Bericht door Wereldvreemd » zondag 12 april 2009, 20:07

RuudThai schreef: Hoe lang is deze regering nu aan de macht? DRIE (3) maanden!
Volgens mij sinds december, dat is dus 4 maanden
RuudThai schreef:Ze zijn nog bezig om de puinhopen van de 2 vorige regeringen op te ruimen en zich een weg te zoeken door de door hen achtergelaten onafgewerkte stapel papieren, verplichtingen, toezeggingen, prestige-objecten enz. enz.
Heb je ooit meegemaakt dat op het moment een nieuwe regering aantreedt, al het papierwerk af is? Of dat ineens alle verplichtingen en toezeggingen vervallen? Dat hoort erbij en is absoluut geen excuus.
RuudThai schreef:Bovendien is er ook nog zo iets als een wereldwijde economische crisis, gedonder in het zuiden van Thailand, gedonder met roodhemden, en is Thailand dit jaar ook nog eens voorzitter van ASEAN.
Gelijk na het aantreden liet de regering zich al uit over maatregelen voor de economische crisis, waaronder devaluatie, verbetering waterwerken en andere infrastructuur. Dat was december, hoe ver is dat plan nu?

Tja, de vorige regering had geelhemden en was ook te afwachtend om hiertegen op te treden.

Het zuiden blijft en de situatie is niet erger dan toen de vorige regering aantrad. Het verzet blijft hardnekkig daar, maar deze regering heeft wat dat betreft een voorsprong door het werk van de vorige... Het aantal bomaanslagen is minder, dan twee jaar terug.
RuudThai schreef:Ik heb al gezegd: deze regering heeft nu rust nodig en niet die ellendige stokebrand van een Thaksin met zijn aanhoudende ondermijning van de democratie. Hij is geen Thai, hij is een vijand van de Thai!
Juist in crisistijd is daadkracht gewenst, kijk hoeveel commentaar de Nederlandse regering kreeg met hun gedraai. En zij kunnen de tijd nemen, want dat hoort bij het polderen... :mrgreen:
RuudThai schreef: Ik denk dat er wat anders achter zit, dit volgens mijn geheime bronnen.... :ugeek: :mrgreen:

Groet,
Ruud
Ik heb geen geheime bronnen, maar een nuchtere kijk. Volgens mij hoor je bij de inventaris van de huidige regering en verklaart dat je geheime bronnen en je propaganda. Je bent namelijk echt een propagandamachine geworden.
Ik moet de neiging om jouw uitspraken te vergelijken met andere historische momenten zwaar onder drukken en ik denk dat jij menigeen in het harnas jaagt....
- -

thongdee
Expat
Expat

#8 Bericht door thongdee » zondag 12 april 2009, 23:19

Heb al meer weggescrold dan gelezen , man wat is dit saai aan het worden , "Bekijk nieuwe berichten " 14 en 12 ervan zijn politiek getint , :shock: :cry:

Iedereen vergeten om gezellig het Thaise nieuwjaar te vieren ? We hebben ons al 3 dagen goed geamuseerd ,vandaag de hoogdag , en de TV ... ? die gaat lekker niet op
:)
คิดดี พูดดี ทำดี โลกนี้น่าอยู่
Gelukkig zijn
is niet krijgen wat we verlangen...
Maar tevreden zijn met wat we hebben...

Ben
Expat
Expat

#9 Bericht door Ben » dinsdag 14 april 2009, 18:45

Volgend jaar Songkran opnieuw en dan in een ander tintje
met zijn allen . :D :D

Afbeelding

dutch
Expat
Expat

#10 Bericht door dutch » woensdag 15 april 2009, 02:46

thongdee schreef:Heb al meer weggescrold dan gelezen , man wat is dit saai aan het worden , "Bekijk nieuwe berichten " 14 en 12 ervan zijn politiek getint , :shock: :cry:

Iedereen vergeten om gezellig het Thaise nieuwjaar te vieren ? We hebben ons al 3 dagen goed geamuseerd ,vandaag de hoogdag , en de TV ... ? die gaat lekker niet op
:)
Mogelijkerwijze gemist dat er de laatste 5 dagen zo'n beetje burgeroorlog in Thailand was? ;) ;)

Zelf maar wat "andere" berichtjes in sturen wel? :)
(zie topic: Thai Nieuwjaar-Songkran)
"De overheid lost geen problemen op; zij subsidieert ze. "
Ronald Reagan

Mart
Erelid
Erelid

#11 Bericht door Mart » woensdag 15 april 2009, 05:11

Ben schreef:Volgend jaar Songkran opnieuw en dan in een ander tintje

Afbeelding
Ben ik heb een order in China geplaatst voor 5.000.000 zwarte shirtjes. Help je me om ze uit te delen ?

Ben
Expat
Expat

#12 Bericht door Ben » woensdag 15 april 2009, 07:03

Mart schreef:

Afbeelding
Ben ik heb een order in China geplaatst voor 5.000.000 zwarte shirtjes. Help je me om ze uit te delen ?
Dan zoek je het wel ver Mart Hier net over de grens is de prijs gelijk de verzendkosten lager ze komen ze brengen gratis bij 5.000.000 :D :D
Maar Oranje lijkt me een betere mix en vrolijker

Wouter_Udon
Volwaardig lid
Volwaardig lid

#13 Bericht door Wouter_Udon » woensdag 15 april 2009, 07:48

Ben schreef:
Mart schreef:

Afbeelding
Dan zoek je het wel ver Mart Hier net over de grens is de prijs gelijk de verzendkosten lager ze komen ze brengen gratis bij 5.000.000 :D :D
Maar Oranje lijkt me een betere mix en vrolijker

Wat dacht je van rood/geel geblokt, of voor de anders denkenden geel/rood geblokt? :mrgreen:
Live your dream, don't dream your life.

Mart
Erelid
Erelid

#14 Bericht door Mart » woensdag 15 april 2009, 08:11

Wout,
Je mag me niet plagen hoor !!!!!!!!!

Groetjes en tot ziens
PS de Palmbomen groeien goed.

Wouter_Udon
Volwaardig lid
Volwaardig lid

#15 Bericht door Wouter_Udon » woensdag 15 april 2009, 11:11

Mart schreef:Wout,
Je mag me niet plagen hoor !!!!!!!!!

Groetjes en tot ziens
PS de Palmbomen groeien goed.

V.w.b. dat plagen: graag gedaan hoor. :D

En wat is er nu nog mooier dan met een pilsje onder de palmen :lol: dus die neem ik de volgende keer wel mee.
Live your dream, don't dream your life.

Plaats reactie

Terug naar “Nieuws”